Saturday, December 10, 2011

This Week is a Blessing

Apparently, this week really is a blessing. Yes, there are ups and downs but this week is extremely lovely. I got good news and did good stuff which cleared my mind.



  1. I got 3.5 in PSYSTA1 (Psychological Statistics 1) as my final grade. 3.5 is the second highest grade that a student in our school can get in each subject; if I'm not wrong, my grade was something like 93.5% or 95.3% out of a hundred. AND this is one of my major subjects in my course. To be honest, I did not have much of a hard time with this subject, good thing effort bore fruits of success.
  2. I got 2.0 in my THEOPER (Theories of Personalities) class as my pre-final grade. My equivalent raw grade was something like 80.5% out of a hundred. This is way more challenging than PSYSTA1 (I'm not bragging) and am still satisfied with the pre-result <3
  3. I JUST FINISHED MY BIOPSYC (Biological Psychology) final paper! <3 <3 <3 It only took me 2 nights to finish it.
  4. I don't have to study much, since I only have two final exams. One is in INTGLOS (Introduction to Global Society) which is kinda "NAH!" since it's a minor subject. My other exam is in THEOPER [and it'll be on the 15th!]
  5. CHRISTMAS PARTY <3 <3 <3
  6. I think I can apply the things I know in my major classes in real life. It makes me feel so proud since I knew that I learned something.

To obtain happiness, I just have to look at the brighter side of life :">


2 comments: