Saturday, December 17, 2011

Remembering sumfin'

I have been saying this for x number of times, but I really want to join our school's theater group. There has been an internal conflict going on whether I should join next year or not. And as I write this entry, I'm weighing down my feelings and try my best to make a conclusion.

WHY SHOULD I JOIN?
1. I love the theater
2. I want to make more friends
3. I want to wear make up
4. I believe that acting can somehow relax me
5. I want to be someone else through acting

WHY SHOULDN'T I JOIN?
1. I don't have ANY acting experience
2. I lack self-confidence
3. My parents will surely disapprove of my decision
4. Stress(?)
5. I should be contented on being a reviewer

SO what should I do? Internal conflict is hurting me so much >.< Anyway, happy night :)

XOXO,
Jeffrey <3

5 comments:

  1. Yun din yung dilemma ko nung high school, kahit alam kong hindi ako marunong umarte. Go lang while you have the chance! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a makeup artist, I just want to say I'd be more than happy to put makeup on you, Jeffrey. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @angie, i'm looking forward to that HAHAHA probably on the next General Assembly? HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jeff bakit kailangang next assembly... pwede namang on a random day... hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. random makeup in a random day =)) KAINIS.JPG

    ReplyDelete