Monday, December 19, 2011

Day One

TOP FIVE FAVORITE EXCUSES:
Before I put my top five, I realized one thing - that I make excuses a lot! AND I MEAN A LOT! Whether to go malling with my friends, or just to go to my Alma Mater, I make sure that I give excuses especially when my parents want me to stay at home and do household chores.

So here are my top 5 favorite excuses:
  1. When I go home later than my dismissal, I often say "Researching"
  2. When I spend too much from making gala with my friends or buying non-academic related things, I often use "I spent it on food"
  3. When I have a project [which I usually cram on], my parents always ask me if I'm done with it. My usual answer is "It's almost done" even if I just typed my name.
  4. When I stay late at night [during school days], I often tell my mom that "It's school related" even if I'm just reading manga; AND
  5. When I'm too lazy to wash the dishes after dinner, I often say "I'm too busy in schoolwork, so I'll pass." - I really intend to do schoolwork, but I end up reading manga [ONLY APPLICABLE IN SCHOOLDAYS]
Happy day! :)

XOXO,
Jeffrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment