Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Dear Gretl,

Yes. Her name is Gretl. For some weird reason, I felt like giving her that name. She is my product of senseless imagination, where black and white are real colors. She is inspired from the Norse goddess Skuld - who holds the future of each individual [that's as far as i know] Her weapon is a giant pair of scissors, which symbolizes the end.

Here is her photo:
Gretl with her scissors

Name: Gretl [no surname available]
Age: 20
Favorite color: Red & Black
Favorite item: scissors


PS: I love her stockings @_@

2 comments:

  1. Omg, the name is perfect!!

    Hello Gretl! Be careful with those scissors now. Tee-hee! :'D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA Thanks Raph XD

    I don't understand why I gave her Gretl, probably because I just like the name HAHAHA

    OH BTW, I discovered the name "Gretl" from Julie Andrew's film "The Sound of Music" XD XD

    ReplyDelete