Sunday, December 18, 2011

Nico Nico (Chorus)

Tonight, while drawing, reading manga, and checking my blog, I'm watching random Nico Nico Chorus songs. I passed by Love is War, Servant of Evil, Just Be Friends, etc. 

Apparently, the name Nico Nico Chorus reminded me of a member of our school's theater group. For some weird reason, I somehow like that guy. By the way, his nickname [if I'm not wrong] is Nico - that's why Nico Nico Chorus kinda reminds me of him.

I, personally, like his eyes - and probably, just his eyes.I found him so "ooh la la~" before I've seen him personally. He was part of the recently shown Unang Ulan ng Mayo and I was extremely excited to be able to see him in person. BUT expectations are really different from reality. I expected him to have a sexy hot voice, but nah! He sounded more or less like a boy in his developing years. But that was kinda cute!

Anyway, that's all for this entry. Happy evening :)

XOXO,
Jeffrey <3

No comments:

Post a Comment