Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A HAD A DREAM~

I vaguely remember it but it sure was funny [for me].

Setting: De La Salle University

First Scene: Amphitheater
There were a bunch of people in the amphitheater that time. It was around 6pm or something - the sky was dark. It was Christmas in La Salle. Everyone was in their coats, scarves and bonnets. It was cold.

I met Rosanbel on one of the stone tables there. She was with her few friends, and apparently, a classmate of mine from majors classes approached us. They seem to know each other. Well, THEY KNEW EACH OTHER. The surprising thing was they were from the same high school.

While we were talking to each other, I suddenly realized that there was something wrong in the amphitheater - it was a foggy forest. Yep! A foggy forest inside La Salle and noticed my high school batch-mates having their physical training there [something like jogging].  Then I heard singing from somewhere and turned to the Marian Quadrangle. 

Apparently, I saw this lady around late 30's to early 40's shouting at some people. I took a peek and saw that the Marian Quadrangle turned to a big pool. The lady was actually training these group of La Sallians in singing. She was shouting curses at them for their incompetence. I felt bad so I started an argument with Rosanbel saying that the trainer can't understand the situation. The water was on the mouth level, of course the students can't sing properly. But Rosanbel said that it was the students' fault. And for some weird reason, I walked away as soon as the "singing training" was finished.

Second Scene: The Central Plaza
I kept on hearing songs and saw that there were other singing groups. In the middle of the Central Plaza, I saw a fashion show. Apparently, a facebook friend of mine [a La Sallian] was one of the contestants. He was hot - I was drooling. After a few while, I walked towards Miguel

Third Scene: Miguel
The next thing I remembered was that I was on the fourth floor of Miguel. I saw one HTG member there [the one who played the role of Britney in Unang Ulan ng Mayo]. I wanted to talk to her but I was too shy. I walked down to the tambayan. In each staircase were OTHER singing groups - even some lower classmen from my high school were there. One of them teased me, so I choked him with my scarf O_O

Fourth Scene: Tambayan
I arrived in our tambayan. There was something wrong, there were only two stone tables available. The one near the grassy thingy, and the other was near the aircon. Ate Moe was seated on the latter table. She was with a white-cream siberian husky. I was like "OH MY GOSH! HOW DID YOU?!" She told me that the Administration of the University allowed her since it's part of her music class.

I then played with the dog, she was very gentle. But I got freaked out since the longer I stare on her, her face changes to a girl face D: Then Anya approached us and had a chat with us.

Ate Moe also revealed that there was actually a "chorale competition" later.

AND I WOKE UP.

[Honestly when I woke up, I was like "What the fuck was that about?!"]

No comments:

Post a Comment