Friday, December 16, 2011

Jun Matsumoto Appreciation Night

Everyone is familiar with Mr. Jun Matsumoto, right? He's Shin Sawada in Gokusen, and Domyoji in Hana Yori Dango.

Anyway, I started this appreciation night because I'm currently reading Gokusen, and I suddenly remembered him. I first watched its tv series before reading the manga.

OK. So Jun Matsumoto is an epitome of hotness and cuteness. He's not the buff-type of guy, but he sure is hot. I mean, his smile can make any girl melt - complete cuteness <3 <3 <3 He has this girly-innocent face that is very attractive, and at times, is kinda evil-ish. Another thing that made him very attractive is his eyes. They have an incomprehensible sparkle and beauty. It's as if looking through his eyes can make you travel in another mysterious world. AND HIS LIPS! They look extremely soft and, please excuse my manner, tasty.

Because this is an appreciation night, I'll be posting pictures of him.


Please note that I do not own any of these pictures.














Well, because I'm somehow done fangirl-ing, I'll end this post. Happy night everyone :)

XOXO,
Jeffrey <3

2 comments:

  1. Not a fangirl but I did like him as Shin in Gokusen alongside Nakama Yukie(Yankumi).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god.
    I haven't seen this man in such a long time.
    Arashi, man. Arashi!

    ReplyDelete