Monday, February 27, 2012

Random Ranting

A friend of mine asked me to put the poem I wrote here...ok, so here it is


{FACT}
I am more afraid of loving someone. More afraid than cockroaches, mirrors and big crowd.

Why do I fear love?
I don't know.
I haven't experienced it yet.
All I know is that nothing is permanent in this world -
Including love.

I hate the feeling being nervous whenever I see her
I hate the feeling of not being able to talk whenever she's around
I hate the feeling of losing my confidence just from her presence
Love is the most annoying feeling

It kept me awake the whole night
Yes. The whole f*cking night
Just thinking of her
Love leaves dark bags under my eyes

I want her to be in my arms
I want to hug her
I want her to be mine
Am I not being greedy?

I want to confess
To tell her my true feelings
But I know I'll be rejected
Since this is an unrequited love

I hate love
I hate love
I hate love
Please tell me this isn't love

Am I really in love?
I don't know
I definitely don't know
But I wish that this is just a mere confusion

Life is too playful
And this is probably one of his games.

No comments:

Post a Comment