Friday, February 24, 2012

Awesome Dream

I had a dream this morning. Anyway, here it was:

I and some friends (I don't know which group) went somewhere and returned to Manila riding an LRT. The thing was the LRT turned into a roller coaster. (imagine LRT railway having loops)

After that, we arrived at a stop - not realizing that it was the Spirit World. We only found it out when we saw some transparent people. ANYWAY, us being alive were captured by these ghosts and were set to be offered to their king.

While being captured, I shouted some prayer (St. Benedict's medallion prayer to be exact) but it didn't work. So we were imprisoned in a room (which looked so familiar).

Anyway, one friend of mine was chosen to be the first sacrifice for the ruler of the spirit world. Everyone panicked, including me. Without realizing, I went straight to the first corner with another friend, and told her that she should repeat what I say. We successfully did it  in the first three corners, on the last one (when my "sacrifice" friend almost died) I shouted the last parts of the prayer. By the way, those who captured us helped us in successfully reciting the said prayer.

The spirit king suddenly started burning.Until it couldn't move. I tried capturing it with my necklaces (the dreamcatcher, the star of david, the necklace I bought in the bazaar, and a beaded necklace) but he wouldn't allow it. I then asked for some of his teeth, and that is where I placed his soul. And then I realized that the beaded necklace was already broken. We concluded that it probably was because of the energy I had to use in order to stop the said spirit king.


-and then i woke up-

No comments:

Post a Comment